Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

6 Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents

As kids, we all get these to hear from parents at some point of time or other.

#1 Who’s that boy?

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Whether it’s a boy coming to drop you at home or pick you up, parents have to know who that guy is.

#2 Isn’t those shorts too short

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Wearing too short a short, get ready to hear those words, especially from Dad’s.

 

#3 This is just 90% marks, next time work hard to get that remaining 10 % too!

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Parents never happy with marks we get, they want the perfect score.

 

#4 Your lips will turn black if you apply lipstick

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Most parents do not approve of their daughters putting on lipsticks.

 

#5 If you do not listen to us, we will send you to boarding school

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Yea, this one is the ultimate threat that can make any kid feel sorry for whatever they’ve done.

 

#6 Is your homework over? How come you are reading Tintin still?

Things Girls As Kids Get To Hear From Parents-My City Woman

Home works are a huge mood spoiler for kids.

Manmita Gupta

About Manmita Gupta I am the founding editor of www.mycitywoman.com. By profession I am a financial analyst with over 10 years of work experience with firms like JP Morgan, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, and DE Shaw. Like a lot of women who face the dilemma of choosing between their careers or being a full-time mother, I chose the latter. About a year into the career break, I struggled with an apt avenue to "do" something on my own and manage my young kids well too. At the same time, I wished to make a difference in others life. My City Woman offers me exactly the opportunity that I was seeking.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *